Overland Industrial Park Development Information
OVERLAND INDUSTRIAL PARK - 80 ACRES
This 80-acre site is ideally located by two major interstate highways and two active rail lines. The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority purchased the property in 2010 with the sole purpose of returning the valuable asset to the stream of commerce in the form of an innovative business park that will be an example of sustainable industrial redevelopment.
- More than 125,000 vehicles pass location daily
- All major public utilities are in place including electric, natural gas, communications, water, storm and sanitary sewers.
- Adjacent to Interstate 75
- Nearby intersection of Interstate 475 (approximately one-quarter mile southwest of the property)
- Nearby Interstate 280 (approximately two miles east of the property)
- Direct access to Norfolk Southern and Canadian National rail lines
- Adjacent to the recently renovated Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority (TARTA) public transportation hub - located immediately south of the site
- From 1888 to 2006 the property was home to Toledo's century-old automobile manufacturing hub, Toledo Jeep.
- With the remediation phase completed, property development is underway and buildings can be sited now and construction can begin immediately
NAI Harmon Group
For Property Development Information:
Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority
Vice President of Business Development