Toledo Express Airport
- Continue development and implementation of the Port Authority’s GIS system.
- GIS software skills using ArcGIS and ArcCatalog (to manage geodatabase);
- Strong word-processing, spreadsheet, Internet, and email skills, including Microsoft Office applications;
- Possess a valid driver license;
- Be insurable and maintain insurability for the operation of motor vehicles;
- Satisfactory results on pre-employment and post-employment psychological and physical examinations (including urinalysis to determine unlawful use of drugs), and written and oral examinations, as administered by appropriate practitioners at the Port Authority’s direction;
- Satisfactory results on a five (5) year background investigation. Special Requirements: This position may require the satisfactory completion of an FAA / Transportation Security Administration (TSA) 10-year employment history verification prior to being considered for the position, which may include a criminal history records check, and the procurement of a TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
Please click here for more information. Please apply by filling out the form below.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 419-243-8251.