Please thoroughly read and sign the following:
1. The Applicant authorizes Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority and Northwest Ohio Advanced Energy Improvement District to make inquiries as necessary to verify the accuracy of the statements made and to determine the Applicant’s creditworthiness (including, but not
limited to, regular and investigative reports, credit reports, financial statements and other documents
submitted by Applicant(s) in connection with this application). The statements made herein are made for
the purpose of either obtaining a loan or guaranteeing a loan. By signing below, Applicant(s) understand
that false statements may result in forfeiture of benefits and possible prosecution.
2. Applicant understands that this completed and signed application is only an application and does not
constitute a commitment on part of Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority to extend credit.
3. The Borrower must provide an acceptable energy assessment before the financing transaction is complete.
4. The Borrower agrees to comply with Federal and State laws which prohibit discrimination based on race,
color, sex culture, social origin, sexual orientation, condition, or political or religious ideas.
5. The undersigned agrees to notify Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority immediately in writing if any of the
information contained in this application becomes inaccurate or misleading in any respect.
6. As a condition of considering the application and at any time once the loan is approved, Toledo-Lucas
County Port Authority and its agents are granted the right to inspect the business facilities.
7. If the project funding is approved, Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority may use photographs of facilities in
its Annual Report, news-letters, slide presentations, website, social media, or other materials.
8. All information in this application and the attached exhibits is true and complete to the best of my/our
knowledge and is submitted for review by the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority to extend financing to
9. To comply with the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority’s BetterBuildings Northwest Ohio energy efficiency
program under United States Department of Energy requirements, applicant must provide information that
the energy efficiency project and related upgrades were completed under local prevailing wages, complied
with the Davis Bacon Act, and equipment was manufactured in the United States.
10. The Borrower must provide an acceptable energy assessment/audit before the financing transaction is
complete. In the event that Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority provides funding for an acceptable energy
assessment/audit in anticipation of a successful loan award; the Borrower agrees and understands that the
cost of the acceptable energy assessment/audit is the sole responsibility of the Borrower. If the Borrower
elects to cancel or withdraw this loan application, or to not accept a loan award from the Toledo-Lucas
County Port Authority; or if the loan application is subsequently denied by the Toledo-Lucas County Port
Authority, the Borrower will make payment to Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority for the full cost of the
acceptable energy assessment/audit, due upon invoice.